The opportunity affords successful candidates the opportunity to work with SmartStream’s latest products in a client-facing role, and deliver industry-leading solutions to a broad range of clients.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, installation, configuration and training necessary to deliver client solutions. As such, the role will involve regular domestic and international travel to be on-site at client locations.
- Work directly with clients to help implement Smartstream Software.
- Customize dashboards and views based on client business needs.
- Document client processes and workflows in order to easily migrate existing business processes to SmartStream solutions.
- Experience in the financial services industry with a focus on reconciliations, middle and back office (trade process management), exception management, fails management and reference data management for broker/dealers, custodians or investment managers.
- Background of working in both SDLC and Agile environments.
- Excellent verbal and written English.
- Ability to present and interact with senior management at client locations.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc Graduate
- Minimum 7 years of IT experience
- 3+ years of experience in architecture and design
- Competitive salary
- Company pension scheme matching up to 5% of salary
- Private medical insurance
- Dental and vision coverage
- Life assurance
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
To apply for this job please visit recruiterloop.com.