The Boeing Company
Bellevue Washington United States
Dallas;Texas;United States~Fairfax;Virginia;United States~Arlington;Virginia;United States~North Charleston;South Carolina;United States~Saint Louis;Missouri;United States~Ridley Park;Pennsylvania;United States~Chicago;Illinois;United States~Washington DC;District of Columbia;United States~Seal Beach;California;United States~Huntington Beach;California;United States~Everett;Washington;United States~
Seeking candidate for a Data Analyst position in IT International – Business Partner Team. Ideal candidate must be able to work in a dynamic global business environment supporting multiple stakeholders across the globe and programs. Must have the ability to support multiple functions, time zones, regions, and cultures.
This position is a key part of the IT Intl BP Leadership Team and will coordinate across the team and broader organization.
Primary responsibilities will include:
– Create and compile complex reports with actionable insights including ad hoc data call for organizational and team leaders. Gather and analyze data from multiple sources across the organization.
– Coordinate and develop presentation for executive briefings, team meetings, and various projects overview and status.
– Provides strategic support and coordination in facilitation of offsite events and/or organization activities.
– Manage and organize the team’s digital footprint as the Record and Information Management (RIM) focal such as OneNote, SharePoint, and file share.
– Lead communication and collaboration across regions in support of IT International Portfolio Management strategies. Collect status, and report on business activity in alignment with reporting goals and objectives.
Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.
CIO, Information & Analytics
Relocation Assistance Available
No. Relocation assistance is not a negotiable benefit.
Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a multinational and multicultural environment with an expectation and willingness to support international time zone meetings – experience working with geographically dispersed teams
Strong collaboration and team-building skills, with a results-oriented focus.
Effectively manages multiple stakeholders and meets emergent requests and deadlines
Minimum 3 years of experience leading or managing projects and/or teams
Minimum 1 year of IT experience
Strong written and oral communication skills
Proficiency in MS Office Suite including using One Note, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
Program Management experience
Experience motivating and leading across organizational teams
Ability to work independently toward organizational objectives.
Technical bachelor’s degree and typically 9 or more years’ related work experience or a Master’s degree with typically 7 or more years’ or a PhD degree with typically 4 or more years’ related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience. A technical degree is defined as any four year degree, or greater, in a mathematic, scientific or information technology field of study.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Contingent Upon Program Award
To apply for this job please visit recruiterloop.com.