At Cardinal Health, were developing the innovative products and services that make healthcare safer and more productive. Join a growing, global company genuinely committed to making a difference for our customers and communities.
Information Technology Function
This role will be supporting an SAP Project, focused on Order to Cash process. The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for designing, building and testing SAP solutions in the areas of Order to Cash. The Pharma Modernization program establishes the technology foundation for future business optimization and innovation for Cardinal Healths pharmaceutical segment.
– Lead design and build of SAP solutions in Sales Order Processing, Billing , Customer Returns and Inter company business process areas
– Breaks down complex business problems, perform effective analysis to develop and evaluate options and recommend solutions
– Gathering requirements from business partners/customers and designing the solution for business process
– Creating functional specifications and guiding ABAP development
– Proactively identifies and fixes issues by raising awareness and seeks alignment
– Present deliverable status updates to IT/Business leadership as required
– Communicating efficiently and effectively with business partners, customers, and technical teams
– Guiding offshore and local contractors in project activities.
– Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
– Minimum 8 years experience in related field preferred
– Experience in designing solutions in SAP and configuring SAP Sales and Distribution module.
– Experience in implementing SAP large scale implementations.
– Strong configuration experience across multiple SAP Modules including SAP Sales & Distribution Sales Order types, Item Categories, Billing Document types, Output determination, Copy Control
– Experience in integrating SAP with Customer Service and e-Commerce Platforms
– Strong integration skills with SAP modules SD, MM, FI and with external ERP systems.
– Working knowledge of three or more technologies preferred
– Hands on experience gathering requirements and creating functional specs
– Ability to navigate through the SDLC process
– Strong Communication skills
What Software Engineering contributes to Cardinal Health
Software Engineering is responsible for designing, developing, implementing and supporting applications, systems and IT products required to achieve the company’s business objectives.
– Demonstrates knowledge of software development techniques and fluency in software languages and application programming interfaces.
– Demonstrates general understanding of hardware/software platforms including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies.
– Plans and executes system implementations that ensure success and minimize risk of system outages or other negative production impacts.
– Demonstrates conceptual knowledge of architecture standards and database and operating systems.
– Demonstrates problem solving ability that allows for effective and timely resolution of system issues including but not limited to production outages.
– Analyzes production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
– Demonstrates knowledge of software development, life cycle, modeling of business processes, application design patterns, business/functional documents. Estimates to high level business requirements and provide options analysis.
What is expected of you and others at this level
– Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
– Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
– Recommends new practices, processes, metrics, or models
– Works on or may lead complex projects of large scope
– Projects may have significant and long-term impact
– Provides solutions which may set precedent
– Independently determines method for completion of new projects
– Receives guidance on overall project objectives
– Acts as a mentor to less experienced colleagues
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit recruiterloop.com.