Ref No.: 18-42953
Location: denver, Colorado
Hope you are doing great!!
This isVikas DubeyfromEnterprise Solution Inc.We are partnering with our direct client in filling position Senior Performance Engineer mentioned below. Please share your updated resume with contact details.
Title:- Senior Performance Engineer
Location- Denver , CO
Duration – Full Time
SN Required Information Details
1 Role Senior Performance Engineer
2 Required Technical Skill Set Performance Engineering and Testing
3 No. of Requirements 2
4 Desired Experience Range Ideally should have 6-10 years’ experience preferably in Performance Engineering and Testing
5 Location of Requirement Denver, CO
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
Must-Have 1. Expertise in writing/defining performance test strategy/plan
2. Good Hands-on knowledge on performance test tool Client Performance Center/LoadRunner
3. Good knowledge on performance engineering and testing concepts and process.
4. Knowledge in APM tools – Dynatrace, AppDynamics and Site-scope
5. Java and .Net Engineering:
Bottle neck analysis
JVM Analysis (Thread, Heap and GC)
6. Researching customer’s usage patterns and identifying key system performance requirements.
7. Work experience in a full software development Lifecycle and exposed to change & defect management.
8. Strong understanding of the Software Test Lifecycle across various development methodologies.
9. Capable of analyzing performance reports to help with root cause analysis (RCA)
10. Benchmarking system performance and working with other vendors to evaluate alternative hardware and software architectures.
11. Expertise in Performance Test Management and Estimations
12. Code review capability (java, C#, C++)
Good-to-Have Windows Perf Analyzer, Wireshark/Netmon, IBM Support Assistant and Windows Perf Monitor, Dynatrace Admin and Client PC Admin
Thanks & Regards,
Enterprise Solutions Inc.
Santa Clara, CA
Phone – ************
To apply for this job please visit recruiterloop.com.