P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
Are you looking for a position that offers a rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges? P&G is looking for a Device Skills Organization – Associate Scientist.
Device Skills Organization – Associate Scientist
Entry level for employees who develop proficiency in End-to-End/Platform Procedural work and expertise in Applicationwork by combining hands-on experimentation with scientific principles and knowledge from science/engineering education to drive foundational technical understanding and solve technical problems. Delivers technical outputs which address critical innovation challenges and completion of key milestones.
- Develop, optimize, and maintain firmware for a variety of embe dded systems in product instances.
- Interface and manage Hardware Abstraction Layers (HAL) for a menu of MCUs.
- Work with cross-MCU firmware platforms, including Zephyr and FreeRTOS.
- Develop both upstream and downstream go-to-market applications, with boundary interest in the scientific research applications in service.
- Manage and maintain codebases through git, ensuring version control and history are impeccably kept.
- Conduct unit testing and functional testing to guarantee the stability and efficiency of firmware solutions.
- Employ static code analysis to maintain the highest standards of code quality.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive the success of projects, and create best in class documentation to enable the deployment of proprietary embedded SDKs to key external design engineering partners.
- Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field.
- Proficient in C and C++; basic familiarity with Python.
- Familiarity with Git or similar version control systems.
- Passionate about code quality, testing, and analysis.
- Minimum of 1-year experience in embedded firmware development.
- Experience with Hardware independent platforms such as Zephyr and FreeRTOS is highly desirable.
- Knowledge in HAL management and cross-platform firmware development.
Just So You Know:
Compensation for roles at P&G varies depending on a wide array of non-discriminatory factors including but not limited to the specific office location, role, degree/credentials, relevant skill set, and level of relevant experience. At P&G compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Total rewards at P&G include salary + bonus (if applicable) + benefits. Your recruiter may be able to share more about our total rewards offerings and the specific salary range for the relevant location(s) during the hiring process.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Immigration Sponsorship is not available for this role. For more information regarding who is eligible for hire at P&G along with other work authorization FAQ's, please click HERE .
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Recent Grads/Entry Level (Job Segmentation)
Starting Pay / Salary Range
$85,000.00 – $115,000.00 / year