As a Sr. Software Product Trainer, you will showcase the cutting-edge features and product capabilities related to our marketing automation, content management, and data management platforms. Your pride in the company and its products give you the credibility and authenticity that compel others to learn as much as they can about GSM offerings. We are seeking a self-driven individual that is willing and capable of delivering virtual training and traveling extensively for training as needed.
- Develop and deliver high-impact training to customers virtually and in-person.
- Create engaging and effective training collateral ensuring customers understand all aspects of our product capabilities. This may include instructor-led training, interactive training, videos, and documentation.
- Ability to describe technical concepts in a way that makes them easily understandable, digestible, and relatable.
- Ability to train individuals, large group and in large-scale production settings.
- Partner with key internal stakeholders, such as product managers, technical writers, and user experience designers to deliver meaningful product training to customers, partners and employees. Presentations may include in-class training, self-guided tutorials, in-app guides and train-the-trainer programs.
- Partner closely with product management on upcoming features and releases.
- Effectively troubleshoot questions and issues within the GSM Suite of products.
All associates are guided by Our Values and Operating Principles. These are the unifying foundation of our companies. We strive to ensure that every decision we make and every action we take demonstrates Our Values and Operating Principles. We believe that putting these into practices creates lasting benefits for all of our associates, shareholders and the communities in which we live.
- Has created and led training programs for enterprise SaaS companies preferably in digital marketing. ESP knowledge is a plus.
- Generated training collateral for a variety of training mediums including instructor-led in classroom, eLearning (SCORM a plus), webinars, hands-on exercises, video tutorials (Articulate or Camtasia a plus), in-app guides (Pendo, WalkMe, Iridize a plus) and LMS (Cornerstone a plus).
- Ability to do Instructional Design and Virtual Training Video Creation.
- Demonstrated product expertise in a fast-paced environment with deep knowledge of the latest features and product developments related to software applications
- Excels with in-person and adult learning instruction.
- Developed and maintained training curriculum for various levels of students on a scalable testing mechanism.
- Measured training, course and instructor effectiveness and made improvements based on feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in learning and development, human resources, education, analytical, engineering or other scientific related field with 5 -8 years of experience in a related field or equivalent combination of education and/or experience.
- Experience working with automotive marketing programs preferred
- Software application training experience required
Example: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, legal contracts, professional journals, technical procedures, and governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
(For optimum performance, the jobholder in this position would be expected to demonstrate appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities in the listed areas.)
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The position also requires the ability to frequently stand, walk, sit, lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary. While performing the duties of the job, the associate is required on a daily basis to analyze and interpret data, communicate, and remain in a stationary position for a significant amount of the work day; and frequently access, input, and retrieve information from the computer and other office productivity devices. The associate is regularly required to move about the office and around the corporate campus. The associate is occasionally required to travel to other sites, including out-of-state, where applicable, for business. The associate must frequently move up to 10 pounds and occasionally move up to 25 pounds.
POSITION TYPE AND EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
This is a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Must be willing to travel 50% of the time, primarily local during the business day, and eager to be on-site with our national customers. Some out-of-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
* Is legally able to work in the United States.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://recruiterloop.com/104422 →