WorkJam’s mobile-first digital workplace platform is built to enable employers to better communicate with their hourly workers, enhance employee self-service and improve the customer experience through a more motivated and engaged staff. For employees, WorkJam delivers more control over their schedule providing improved work-life balance, as well as the opportunity to develop skills and maximize their economic well-being.
As the Site Reliability Engineering Manager, you will lead a team of SREs and be responsible for the reliability of our SaaS platform. The role of Site Reliability Manager is to provide leadership, focus, guidance and to drive the required change in the organization to achieve best in class reliability and performance.
- Act as a servant leader for your team, balancing multiple important priorities and projects and keeping the team organized and focused on achieving their goals
- Be responsible for optimizing cloud systems to handle traffic from high volumes of concurrent users.
- Grow the team by recruiting the best engineers and leveling up existing WorkJam engineers in key SRE dimensions such as systems & performance engineering, defensive programming, high availability, secure coding practices
- Leverage your operational experience in managing large-scale traffic events, scaling complex architectures and continually improve SLA
- Identity and encourage areas for growth, education and career development for your team
- Establish, Monitor and Report on appropriate metrics/KPIs
- Ensure continuous conformity to all contractual, industry and regulatory obligations including but not limited to SOC2
- Strong communication skills (French and English)
- Professional experience with SaaS and Mobile delivery platforms.
- 10+ years of experience in Site Reliability. DevOps or related role with 5+ years in a management role.
- Excellent Leadership and Management skills – must be able to coach and inspire junior and senior team members to efficiently drive short term and long-term deliverables
- Exceptionally well-organized, pragmatic, and transparent.
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences;
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners;
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits
- Convenient location – easily accessible by car, train, metro or bus
- Work/life balance
- Amazing and growing culture
Apply Now and come to discover our amazing culture and how we can build a profession that aligns with your passions, expertise and goals.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://recruiterloop.com/100654 →