By 2020, 83% of enterprise workloads will be in the cloud. This transformation introduces an ever-increasing set of complex tradeoffs for IT staff, such as whether to place workloads on-premises or public cloud, when and how to scale up or scale out workloads, and what resources to allocate without over-provisioning. To de-risk this transformation, IT organizations are turning to self-managing and real-time workloads. With 10+ patents on our technology, Turbonomic is the only platform that enables enterprises to prepare their businesses for the cloud and answers the most complex IT challenges they face.
Were the leader in workload automation for hybrid cloud and transforming the way IT operates. We want the brightest and most driven individuals who are looking to steer the future of technology. If you thrive in a team-based environment where intellectual curiosity and willingness to go the extra mile without giving up are in your DNA, we want to hear from you!
As a front-end developer, you will directly impact the next-generation of our product. You will play an active role in the design and development of new features and improvements to our existing UI (HTML5, Angular, D3 based stack), positively impacting our top customers.
Turbonomic will present you with constant challenges where you can apply your ideas to real functionality and process. Youll have the ability to grow your experience and explore new technologies within a culture that is overflowing with mentorship and cross-team collaboration. There’s also the possibility to grow into a full-stack role within the team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Work within UX team to develop and design the user interface of our platform.
- Improve the quality, performance, and stability of frontend codebases.
- Collaborate closely with designer, engineering and product teams to create the best experience for our customers.
- Create breathtaking interfaces, focusing on driving customer engagement through coherent and elegant user experience.
What you’ll bring:
- Degree in a related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Understand the intricacies of how JS and CSS impact rendering.
- Experience with software engineering methodologies (e.g. unit testing, code reviews, design documentation)
- Expert in all aspects of HTML5 and single-page web-apps and frameworks.
- Strong attention to detail and solid communication skills.
- Thrives in dynamic, fast-paced environments where passion for customer engagement and great experience are at the forefront of all design & development.
Even better if you have:
- Familiarity with Cloud technologies
- Server-side experience (PHP, Java, or similar)
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority here also, eat your fruit!
Career advancement jump in, make an impact and shape your career
Unlimited Paid Time Off visit mom, see a doctor or travel the world must take pictures
Pre-tax benefits: Medical, Dependent Care, Commuter, 401k
Access to executives no doors are closed, collaborate with them and make friends
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee physiological needs, check.
Game rooms play a round of billiards, ping pong or game on Xbox
Turbonomic delivers enterprise organizations with automation software that enables on-premises and public cloud to self-manage in real-time, thereby assuring performance while lowering cost and maintaining compliance with business policies. The Turbonomic platform matches workload demand to infrastructure supply, helping customers maintain a continuous state of application health. Serving customers since 2010, Boston-based Turbonomic is one of the fastest growing technology companies, trusted by thousands of enterprise organizations to activate their hybrid cloud journey. Turbonomic was recently named a Forbes Cloud 100 Company, a CRN Tech Innovator of the Year in 2017 and #1 Cloud Management Platform by IT Central Station. Come make an impact with us.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://recruiterloop.com/106107 →