Lewis Brisbois is a national law firm that is seeking a few professional, proactive litigation paralegals to join its growing, fast-paced office in our New York City office (Wall Street area). Responsibilities for the litigation paralegal will include, but are not limited to, litigation case management, preparing filings and documents, page line deposition summaries, medical records summaries, and some legal research. The successful candidate should have some medical malpractice experience. Experience with billable hours is a strong plus. ABA Paralegal certificate required.
* Minimum of 3+ years of substantive litigation experience
* Experienced, well-organized, independent, detailed oriented and ability to multi-task
* NY E-filing experience in state and federal courts
* Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of trial: case management, doc review, and trial experience
* Demonstrated ability to independently manage multiple priorities and have excellent oral and written communication skills
* Litigation paralegal will exercise excellent judgment, decision-making skills, and strong organizational skills and manage time effectively
–Medical Malpractice experience
Ability to work directly with partners, associates, and clients. Effective written and oral communication skills. Ability to think critically and analytically in a dynamic environment. Practices and fosters an atmosphere of teamwork and cooperation.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and knowledge of Netdocs or another document management system. Please submit resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://recruiterloop.com/169391 →