Scality is an industry leader in software-defined storage at petabyte-scale. Founded in 2009, Scality has deployed software-based storage solutions that deliver billions of files to more than two hundred million users daily with 100% availability. Scalitys customers include four of the top ten cable operators in the US, the second largest Telco in France, leading operators in Japan, leading television network in Germany, and the second largest online video site in the world.
Download our latest Scality Book "Creating Magic" HERE.
- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Significant understanding of Linux Operating System architecture (minimum of 5 years of experience operating Linux platforms)
- In depth hands on UNIX/Linux system administration skills and experience in managing large scale distributed environments (minimum of 5 years)
- Significant understanding of hardware, especially x86 platforms, including RAID architecture and file systems.
- Experience on storage environment (NAS, SAN, RAID, distributed file system, object storage, Restful API, Amazon S3)
- Solid networking knowledge: low level networking concepts, bridging, bonding, vlan, TCP/IP
- Knowledge of High Availability environment (distributed system, load balancing, cloud platforms)
- Knowledge with Web Servers, Backups, Email, Package Management, Monitoring in a large scale production environment
- Familiarity with cloud platforms (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Scripting skills (Python, Perl, Shell); development skills in C/Java is definitely a plus
- Ability to create high-quality technical and business documentation, including complex responses to RFP/RFQ/RFIs, deliver Statement of Work.
- Ability to present complex solutions in a business-oriented approach
- Ability to understand and report customer needs
- Positive relationship skills, both towards internal customers (sales) and external customers (service providers)
- Manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and able to work with minimum supervision
- Be part of a startup empowered to deliver world class customer service and expertise
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: http://recruiterloop.com/78377 →